Monday, November 10, 2008

My First Reality Blog - November 7, 2008

Hi All,

All though technically this is not my first blog site but I’m happy that I have actually started blogging. It’s been few years now, that i learned the steps to open a blog and also helped couple of people set up their own blog in various languages.. but today 7.11.2008 will go down in my own history calendar that I have started writing. I dun really care if anyone doesn’t read my blog because the real reason I’m writing is just to improve my writing skills… well you only can write “almost” perfect when you know someone out there gonna read your writing and screw you!! So from this minute onwards I am gonna write with extra cautious so I don’t get screwed by anyone. Well at the moment I have no idea on what to write but the upcoming posting (which wont be a regular posting - coz I’m lazy) will be based on life experience which I’m going through or have gone through. The very basic things which everyone goes through but with different story line. So till then….. i would end with a small bye…

Signing Off,

Ajay

No comments: